Stress Management Tools for Teachers
7 Strategies for Surviving (and THRIVING) the Final Months and Weeks of School
Take advantage of this program designed just for you.
Learn 7 proven stratgies for managing your end-of-year stress at school with ease.
Develop strength and resilience by discovering the peace found in...
1) Managing your mindset (and your attitude).
2) Creating healthier habits (staying physically strong & well).
3) Controlling your environment at home and at work.
4) Managing your workload more effectively.
5) Using the 5-Second Rule (by Mel Robbins).
6) Setting better boundaries.
7) Asking for help when you need it.
A 7-week mini course on how to not just survive the final weeks of school but
thrive and enjoy yourself in the process.
Just $97 one-time investment for life-time access to all 7 modules.
Bonus: A live, group coaching call for all participants for Q&A thrown in during last module.
(OR take advantage of the payment plan: 2 payments or $57 each.)
You can trust us!
Hit the "Like" button and leave a comment below: